Monday, March 10, 2008

R.A.D.

Readership Appreciation Day II


This time it's an awesome Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide!


Triumph Dining published The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide, The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide, and dining cards for 10 different cuisines. They just published the 3rd edition of their Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide, which is today's give-a-way.


You can check them out and find out more at http://www.triumphdining.com/


Leave a comment by Wednesday at midnight.
A winner will be randomly chosen.

15 comments:

Kara said...

wow Looks like a great guide!

~M said...

I would like to have this guide as I will be road-tripping across the country and moving soon. Please enter me!

Josh said...

I'd love the book~ thanks for doing these reader appreciation days Liz!

melanie said...

Oh wow, I would love a copy of that book. Thanks for the great blog!

Lisa said...

I would love the book since I am new to eating gluten free and I LOVE to eat out! Thanks!

Kristin said...

Hope there's lots in there for Dallas!

Michelle said...

Can my comment be that I love you guys and I am so glad you have this blog! Sounds like a great book!

Jolyn said...

I would love this book! We were about to buy it, but I might just hold on and see:)

Shelly! said...

Wow - wow - and wow! I haven't even seen this book. How cool!

And I agree with Josh - thanks for doing RAD days!

~Kat~ said...

oh how wonderfully helpful to have all the listings in one place!

Stephanie said...

Ooh ooh I waant it!

Unknown said...

I love to travel, but really haven't done too much since being gluten free. This book would be a great resource to have for road trips!

Pants said...

i'd love that book.

Lynda said...

OMG, this would be GREAT! I am getting dead sick of mexican fast food since my diagnosis last month!

vince said...

it would be so helpfull to have a book like this i live in northern mn 98%of the people have no idea what gluten is its so hard to find a place to eat we do alot of traveling becouse of med. related stuff and you almost have to make cold sandwitches to go anywere thanks