Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chocolate Birthday Cake - Gluten Free

It was my birthday.
And my mother went to Costco and bought this.
She followed the instructions carefully and
this is what was created.

I can attest to the fact that this was, in fact, delicious.
Delicious.
I thought so, my celiac brother thought so, my dad who is a gluten lover and a chocolate addict thought so.
At Costco.
For like 6 dollars.
My mother, being the kind person that she is, sent me home with the leftovers (there weren't many). And with the additional cake and frosting mix (it comes two to a box).
I am calling this a success.
Thank you Costco.
Please don't stop selling this product anytime soon.
Or at least before I can go pick up a hundred boxes.
Sof'ella, you rock.
Thank you for making such a delicious chocolate cake mix with frosting included. I can't wait to try more of your products.

5 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for the tip. My daughter would love this. I'll have to get some next time I'm at Costco.

Melony said...

She will love it. It really is that good. Really.

PassTheChips said...

I can't believe that something that tastes like real cake is gluten free. I had to sneak in some gluten yesterday just to make sure I wasn't tricking myself. Nope. It really is that good.

Beka said...

Brandon, another gluten lover, even liked this cake. That my friends is the true test.

He also loved your Pumpkin Muffins. I can't wait to get that recipe to make.

Unknown said...

Gluten free's tastes like real cake. It really is that good. Looks so yummy! This dish looks so beautiful with the colours, sound delicious.

Thanks
Sam
My site