Monday, November 3, 2008

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes-Gluten Free

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes

So this isn't really a recipe, as just something I tinker with when I feel like feeding my children pure joy first thing in the morning. And then sending them off to school.
Take a package of gluten free pancake mix. Make them according to directions for about 20 pancakes. Then add,

1/2 cup cocoa
2-4 Tbsp sugar

Stir well, then add

1 cup chocolate chips

Pour onto hot griddle as directed, cooking until the edges are dryish. Flip and finish cooking. Eat. Enjoy the sugar high.

This is the package of mix I use:





I like it. It's easy. It comes to my local grocer. Score.


These are the finished product. Before my children added the chocolate syrup. And drank a glass of chocolate milk.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Kinnikinnick Pancake mix, totally puts Bob's to shame and even rivals IHOP.